To know the designations of Virudhunagar head post office, Tamil Nadu and their official roles, responsibilities and working hours.
There are different types of posts/designation in every head post office or sub post office. Each post has a different duty which he/she has to discharge during his working hours.
Each positions/designations has roles and responsibilities, which the person holding that position has to perform at any cost.
In this regard, an RTI was filed in the Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu in which information was sought about the name of each designation and memorandum of distribution of work.
The Point wise details asked in the RTI are :-
- How many positions/designations are there in Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu. Provide the name of each and every positions/designations (whether Gazetted or Non Gazetted) of Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu.
- Provide the details of the work/duty to be performed by each positions/designations (whether Gazetted or Non Gazetted) in the office in Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu.
- Provide the details of how the Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu staff attendance is recorded, whether by Biometric or through an attendance register.
The point wise answer of the concerned Central Public Information Officer is given below:-
|1. For point number 1 CPIO replied that :-
2. For point number the the CPIO replied that :-
3. For Point number 3 CPIO replied that :-
|The names of positions/designation in the Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu are as under :-
|No. of Posts
|Deputy Postmaster HSG 1
|Assistant Postmaster HSG II
|Assistant Postmaster HSG II PRI (P)
|LSG Postal Assistant
|LR Postal Assistant
|LSG Supervisor SBCO
|Staff Attendance is recorded through an attendance register.
- Appropriate Information is provided by the CPIO for each point.
- Official RTI request and Official RTI Reply provided by CPIO of Virudhunagar Head Post Office, Tamil Nadu can be viewed below.